I wrote this DnD ( D&D – Dungeons & Dragons) adventure as our party [The Fabulous Fablers] had just finished the “Lost Mine of Phandelver” adventure. Our party has business to attend to in Waterdeep but have also expressed an interest in investigating rumours of Elemental Evil from the Dessarin Valley (Princes of the Apocalypse).
I felt that with the forthcoming release of “Dragon Heist” we might combine all these interests together but I needed a little story in the meantime. Thus Cavern of the Fey was born.
You can read the pdf document on this page and download it from my Onedrive below, along with a supplemental zip file of mapping artwork.
Should you be interested in creating your own stories in this style, may I take the opportunity of recommending the following resources that I used for this project:
– Obviously the core D&D rule books
– Adobe InDesign for the layout & publishing
– Adobe Photoshop for refining graphics
– The excellent donjon tools for dungeon layout and encounter balancing
– Inkarnate for some outdoor mapping
– Graphical representation of Dungeons in Dungeon Painter Studio.
– additional vector graphics from Pixabay‘s generous artists.
You might also consider taking a look at some of my art & photography over on Natures Universe, thanks.
Read my DM’s adventure here:
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.annmariejones.me.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Cavern-of-the-Fey-web.pdf” title=”Cavern of the Fey web”]